A FREE event for young people (and heritage professionals working with young people) at St Barnabas Cathedral Hall, North Circus Street, Nottingham NG1 5AE on Saturday 7th November 2015 from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Sessions on heritage, project stands, Digging up Rubbish, a mystery walk. Booking is essential at www.nyhc.eventbrite.co.uk. There will be some refreshments but bring your own packed lunch.
- Project stands
- Digging Up Rubbish
- Mystery walk to discover one of Nottingham’s hidden underground gems.
- GOTHS, Steam Punks and Quakers!
- Quill Pens
- Heritage Apprenticeships
- The African Caribbean Heritage
- Junction Arts and an ‘Old School’ Phone App
- Backlit Gallery : Art & Fashion Meets Heritage
- Green shoots : Lace Market Project – Black Lead and Bleaching
- Nottingham News Centre
- Harp Music
Activities are aimed at 16-27 year olds, as well as heritage professionals and volunteers who work with young people. Under-16s must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
This is a joint venture between Nottinghamshire Local History Association, Heritage Talks, Heritage Lottery Fund and a number of local arts and heritage organisations.
FREE but booking is essential as numbers are limited. Book your place online.