Wednesday 11th October 2017 18:00 – 19:45 at West Bridgford Library, Bridgford Road, West Bridgford, NG2 6AT
Free but booking essential. Exclusive members event.
Book now for your free members only ticket to hear about our progress over an action-packed year, future plan’s and to enjoy a performance by poet Ian McMillan – including a special plenary poem he’ll be writing especially for Inspire.
Ian McMillan is one of Britain’s most widely regarded and prolific performers. He presents BBC Radio 3’s weekly The Verb and is a regular contributor to BBC Breakfast, Coast and You and Yours. His many and varied poetry residencies include Barnsley FC, Humberside Police and English National Opera; he has a weekly column in The Yorkshire Post and he has written a verse autobiography called Talking Myself Home. Ian’s virtuoso wordplay and warm humour have won him a Twitter following of 35,000!
- Welcome by John Cottee (Chair of Inspire Board)
- To receive and approve the minutes of the first AGM held on 12 October 2016
- To discuss any matters arising from the minutes
- Presentation of the Annual Review by Peter Gaw (Chief Executive Officer)
- To receive and approve the Annual Report and Audited Accounts* for the year ended 31 March 2017 by Andrew Kordecki (Senior Finance Officer)
- Confirmation of the the new Inspire Board Staff Representative (Elected) by Peter Gaw
- A. O. B
* Copies of the Annual Report and Audited Accounts will be available at the meeting and via the Inspire website.
Drinks will be available from the bar at 6pm followed by the AGM at 6.30pm. The bar will open again at 7pm and the evening will conclude with Ian McMillan from 7.20pm to 8.20pm..
We look forward to seeing you there!
Book your ticket here