We’ve used the photographs listed below in the site’s header slideshow:
Women workers at the Midland Lace Company, Wells Road, Nottingham, 1906. Courtesy of R Iliffe and www.picturethepast.org.uk.
The mediaeval Guildhall in Middle Pavement (on the site of Nottingham Contemporary) in 1741.
Woodborough village centre in 1913, showing the Bugle Horn pub, the old Post Office, a butcher’s shop and the blacksmiths. Standing in front of them are (left to right) Mrs Martha Foster, Miss Gertie Foster, Tommy Burnett RN and Mr Henshaw with his horse and trap. Courtesy of Woodborough Heritage website.