Contact details for Robert Mee are
- – email: RobertMMee@btinternet.com
- – telephone: 0115 9327495.
- – Nottinghamshire Castles
- – A Derbyshire Railway Outing: A railway tour using a 1920s timetable.
- – Aldercar and Langley Mill – 1000 Years in 60 Minutes
- – Derbyshire Associations for the Prosecution of Felons, 1703-2014:
- – Policing in 19th-Century Derbyshire
- – Bradshaw’s, and an Early Railway Tour: the famous railway timetable, and a mystery tour!
- – Derbyshire’s Castles
- – Vic Hallam – One Man and his Company: from the 1920s to the 1990s
- – Crime in Langley Mill 1891 – 1930
- – Morlestan – South East Derbyshire before the Norman Conquest
- – A History of Smalley: from medieval times to modern open-casting.
- – Wheels of Industry – Langley Mill
- – History along the Erewash Valley Trail
- – A Potted History of Heanor: the name says it all really
- – Heanor Grammar School: Its history from beginning to end!
- – Mine’s a Pint: Public Houses in the Heanor Area