Issue 05, August 2017, is available now FREE from your local library.
If you need copies for your local history group please contact John Parker firstname.lastname@example.org who will arrange distribution.
In this edition:
- Entertaining the Community: Hospital fundraising before the NHS.
- Political biographies of the early women councillors on Nottingham City Council 1920-1930.
- Preserving local history on film.
- Young criminals on the march through the East Midlands.
- The Row that Barber built.
- ‘Danse Macabre’.
- East Midlands Airport.
- The stones of Wakerley Bridge.
- The social world of Nottinghams’s green spaces.
- The Fearon fountain